Nourishing shampoo bar and conditioner bar | SLS free, plastic free, vegan
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL UK ORDERS.
100% Happy Hair guarantee or your money back.
'The future of shampoo' Grazia
Our award winning shampoo bar is now available with our conditioner bar!
✔️ Recommended by beauty editors for soft, shiny hair
✔️ Plastic free packaging (saving on x3 plastic bottles)
✔️ Vegan, SLS and cruelty free ingredients
✔️ Hand made in England with love ❤️
✔️ Gives back £1.50 per purchase to charities helping young people facing grief, depression and anxiety
FREE P&P and no quibble returns.
A shampoo bar that gives you moisturising, hydrating ingredients and soft, shiny hair without the waxy residue? Yes please.
- MOISTURE RICH FORMULA - plant oils nourish your hair for shine and less tangles
- HYDRATES - cold processed ingredients give you manageable, soft and shiny hair without waxy residue
- ULTRA MILD, PH BALANCED formulation - gentle on your hair and scalp
- SHINE AND RADIANCE from English artisan brewed beer, adds amino acids - your hair’s building blocks
- Lasts twice as long as a liquid shampoo and saves x3 plastic bottles from being made
- UNIQUE SHAPE AVOIDS MUSH! Ensures you can store on its end away from water - no mush or aluminium tins necessary
- IDEAL FOR TRAVELLING - no liquids
- ZERO PLASTIC, recyclable packaging, vegan, cruelty free, sulphate free nourishing shampoo bar
- OMEGA 3 RICH, ORGANIC English flaxseed oil nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp
'Favourite shampoo bar yet' Red magazine
'A game changer' Glamour
- Natural POMEGRANATE AND MINT scent combine to uplift the spirits
- Works on most hair types, especially coloured, heat styled hair and sensitive scalps
- For long term use with a conditioner (we're working on a conditioner bar too!)
- AS SEEN IN: Vogue, Glamour, Grazia, Red magazine
- 100% happy hair guarantee or your money back
- FREE P&P in the UK
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER:
PEOPLE ALSO BOUGHT:
NUT AND NOGGIN GIFT SET
CLICK BELOW AND SCROLL DOWN TO SEE OUR REVIEWS!
Only used once so far so too early to say.