Nut and Noggin sulphate free shampoo bar for hair - pomegranate and mint
A shampoo bar that gives you moisturising, hydrating ingredients and soft, shiny hair without the waxy residue? Yes please.
- MOISTURE RICH FORMULA - plant oils nourish your hair for shine and less tangles
- HYDRATES - cold processed ingredients give you manageable, soft and shiny hair without waxy residue
- ULTRA MILD, PH BALANCED formulation - gentle on your hair and scalp
- LASTS 60-80 WASHES - twice as long as a liquid shampoo
- SHINE AND RADIANCE from English artisan brewed beer, adds amino acids - your hair’s building blocks
- UNIQUE SHAPE AVOIDS MUSH! Ensures you can store on its end away from water - no mush or aluminium tins necessary
- IDEAL FOR TRAVELLING - no liquids
- ZERO PLASTIC, recyclable packaging, vegan, cruelty free, sulphate free nourishing shampoo bar
- OMEGA 3 RICH, ORGANIC English flaxseed oil nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp
- Natural POMEGRANATE AND MINT scent combine to uplift the spirits
- Works on most hair types, especially coloured, heat styled hair and sensitive scalps
- For long term use with a conditioner (we're working on a conditioner bar too!)
- AS SEEN IN: Vogue, Glamour, Grazia, Red magazine
- 100% happy hair guarantee or your money back
How to use:
- Lather the bar in your hands first, then massage the lather into your hair and scalp
- You’ll probably need a few goes to cover all your hair, especially if you have thick or long hair
- You might need to add more water to your hair to let the lather go further
- Rinse your hair and condition as normal (we’re working on a conditioner bar too!)
- Keep your bar on its shorter end and away from water in between washes
coconut derived sodium cocoyl isethionate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aqua, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, glycerin, linum usitatissimum (organic cold pressed flax seed oil), artisan beer, parfum (pomegranate and mint), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
As seen in
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
PEOPLE ALSO BOUGHT...
Smells amazing and leaves my hair in great condition, I don’t have to wash it as often as well which is an added bonus
Can you make one for coloured hair?
I've tried lots of shampoo bars (Lush, Waitrose, Beauty Kitchen) for my hair (down to my waist, fine but lots of it, oily roots and dry ends) which never seems to shine and always ends up looking a bit like straw. I bought a shampoo bar from nut and noggin and loved it - hair really shiny, felt great to brush my hand through. I tried a few others afterwards and they didn't have the same result. I ordered a second Nut and Noggin bar to see if it was the shampoo that made the difference and it really was. My hair feels and looks healthy. I combine it with a moisture rich conditioner but only put that on the ends, not the roots or middle, and that's sufficient to make my hair feel nourished without being too oily.
I honestly love it and it would take quite a shampoo bar to drag me away from it now!
It smells amazing and I love the packaging. It’s not as lathery and bubbly as the gruum shampoo bar And I find that means we use more. Overall good substitute for shampoo bottles and being a bigger bar than most you don’t need to order so regularly. Love the subscription option and ability to decide how often you need it reordered.
I love using shampoo bars instead of liquid in a plastic bottle and this shampoo is great. Smells divine and despite being sulphate free it works into a good lather. My hair feels super soft and smells lovely! Can’t wait to see if you can make a successful conditioner bar as I am yet to find one!