Nut and Noggin sulphate free shampoo bar for hair - pomegranate and mint
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL UK ORDERS.
100% Happy Hair guarantee or your money back.
'The future of shampoo' GRAZIA
A shampoo bar that gives you moisturising, hydrating ingredients and soft, shiny hair without the waxy residue? Yes please.
- MOISTURE RICH FORMULA - plant oils nourish your hair for shine and less tangles
- HYDRATES - cold processed ingredients give you manageable, soft and shiny hair without waxy residue
- ULTRA MILD, PH BALANCED formulation - gentle on your hair and scalp
- SHINE AND RADIANCE from English artisan brewed beer, adds amino acids - your hair’s building blocks
- Lasts twice as long as a liquid shampoo and saves x3 plastic bottles from being made
- UNIQUE SHAPE AVOIDS MUSH! Ensures you can store on its end away from water - no mush or aluminium tins necessary
- IDEAL FOR TRAVELLING - no liquids
- ZERO PLASTIC, recyclable packaging, vegan, cruelty free, sulphate free nourishing shampoo bar
- OMEGA 3 RICH, ORGANIC English flaxseed oil nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp
'Favourite shampoo bar yet' Red magazine
'A game changer' Glamour
- Natural POMEGRANATE AND MINT scent combine to uplift the spirits
- Works on most hair types, especially coloured, heat styled hair and sensitive scalps
- For long term use with a conditioner (we're working on a conditioner bar too!)
- AS SEEN IN: Vogue, Glamour, Grazia, Red magazine
- 100% happy hair guarantee or your money back
- FREE P&P in the UK
How to use:
- Lather the bar in your hands first, then massage the lather into your hair and scalp
- You’ll probably need a few goes to cover all your hair, especially if you have thick or long hair
- You might need to add more water to your hair to let the lather go further
- Rinse your hair and condition as normal (we’re working on a conditioner bar too!)
- Keep your bar on its shorter end and away from water in between washes
As seen in
coconut derived sodium cocoyl isethionate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aqua, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, glycerin, linum usitatissimum (organic cold pressed flax seed oil), artisan beer, parfum (pomegranate and mint), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
PEOPLE ALSO BOUGHT..
I was always dubious about shampoo and conditioner bars, but this is fab! It takes while to get used to and feels a little different when you’re washing it but always feels lovely and soft and shiny once it’s dries and smells great too! I would recommend buying a couple of the conditioner bars to go with the shampoo as it bigger and lasts much longer
What can I say? I ordered the shampoo and conditioner bars on recommendation from a work colleague. I have very fine, long straight hair, that falls into the classic rats tails. From the first use I am amazed at condition of my hair! The shampoo bar leaves my hair squeaky clean (reminds me of the Sunday night hair wash as a child in the late 70s) and the conditioner just leaves my hair so naturally soft, and absolutely no slippery silicone heaviness or artificial scent. I live in hard water area, and it still lathers really well. The bars are beautifully made and will last for ages. Highly recommend both bars. Oh, and no more 'rats tails'!
I also receive significant support from local mental health services, so the charity is really close to my heart too.
My hair is so soft and feels cleaner for longer. It smells great too.
It’s a bit strange at first as the shampoo doesn’t lather up in the same way as other shampoos but I learned that that’s because it doesn’t have unnecessary chemicals in it that could harm your hair / cause a build-up.
I also love the fact that the company donate to charities; the bars come in plastic-free packaging and the products are cruelty-free.
I have tried lots of shampoo bars and this is by far the best. It lathers up so easily and leaves my hair feeling really clean. Other shampoo bars have left my hair feeling a bit tacky, even after a thorough rinse but not with this bar. This one has a great shape too which makes it even easier to apply it to your hair. And when I thought it couldn’t get better I then found out they donate to support young people’s mental health. Have just signed up to the subscription - thank you for your product!
This soap is no ordinary soap, it’s very special and thoughtfully made with love. It smells and feels amazing! I love it