Nut and Noggin sulphate free shampoo bar for hair - pomegranate and mint
A shampoo bar that gives you moisturising, hydrating ingredients and soft, shiny hair without the waxy residue? Yes please.
- MOISTURE RICH FORMULA - plant oils nourish your hair for shine and less tangles
- HYDRATES - cold processed ingredients give you manageable, soft and shiny hair without waxy residue
- ULTRA MILD, PH BALANCED formulation - gentle on your hair and scalp
- LASTS 60-80 WASHES - twice as long as a liquid shampoo
- SHINE AND RADIANCE from English artisan brewed beer, adds amino acids - your hair’s building blocks
- UNIQUE SHAPE AVOIDS MUSH! Ensures you can store on its end away from water - no mush or aluminium tins necessary
- IDEAL FOR TRAVELLING - no liquids
- ZERO PLASTIC, recyclable packaging, vegan, cruelty free, sulphate free nourishing shampoo bar
- OMEGA 3 RICH, ORGANIC English flaxseed oil nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp
- Natural POMEGRANATE AND MINT scent combine to uplift the spirits
- Works on most hair types, especially coloured, heat styled hair and sensitive scalps
- For long term use with a conditioner (we're working on a conditioner bar too!)
- AS SEEN IN: Vogue, Glamour, Grazia, Red magazine
- 100% happy hair guarantee or your money back
How to use:
- Lather the bar in your hands first, then massage the lather into your hair and scalp
- You’ll probably need a few goes to cover all your hair, especially if you have thick or long hair
- You might need to add more water to your hair to let the lather go further
- Rinse your hair and condition as normal (we’re working on a conditioner bar too!)
- Keep your bar on its shorter end and away from water in between washes
coconut derived sodium cocoyl isethionate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aqua, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, glycerin, linum usitatissimum (organic cold pressed flax seed oil), artisan beer, parfum (pomegranate and mint), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
As seen in
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
PEOPLE ALSO BOUGHT...
It’s been my first experience of using a shampoo bar and I’m so impressed. I’d seen a positive review of Nut &Noggin in Grazia and was so fed up of not being able to obtain refill pouches from other ethical brands, so I thought I’d give it a go.
Applying the shampoo at fist felt strange as I’m used to an instant lather, but it smelt so amazing and I got the hang of working it through the hair quickly.
I have sensitive skin and I was expecting a slightly flakey scalp initially but I’ve used the bar twice now and there’s been no reaction. My hair feels clean, soft and looks shiny.
I also found my hair was less water-logged and I was able to leave it to dry naturally.
A brilliant product- made in the Uk, kind to the environment and my hair too.
Fingers crossed for a conditioner.
I got given my first N&N shampoo bar for Christmas (I had put it to the top of my Christmas list!) and have tried it for 3 washes and oh my days, I love it so much! We are in such a hard water area that previous bars I had tried had left my hair greasy and feeling yuk and this bar cleaned so well with no sticky residue, lathers brilliantly and smells amazing - thank you so much for making such a brilliant shampoo bar. This is it for me now, I’ll never buy liquid shampoo again - please never stop making them! So so good! 🤩
Really very impressed indeed with this shampoo bar. Outperformed all my expectations and left my hair shiny and bouncy. It is quite expensive but it really delivers. Nice pomegranate scent and good lather. Very good product.
The shampoo bar smells amazing and the packaging is beautiful too. I only use shampoo bars now and this one definitely helps to reduce frizz more than other bars. It is really nice to use and lathers very well.
I’m a bit of a shampoo bar obsessive and this is now the only one I’ll use. It smells divine (even scents my bathroom if I leave it out!) foams up easily, is an intuitive and ergonomic shape and lasts for ages. Oh, and their customer service is the gold standard.