Nut and Noggin Gift Set
Q: Hands up who fancies a gorgeous gift set filled with award winning plastic free beauty and haircare?
A: Everyone! Our brand new 100% plastic free gift set can be sent to your friends and family directly, or to your door just for you!
£2 from every purchase goes to our mental health charities.
We can add a personal, handwritten gift message, or leave a blank little card in your pack if you prefer! Just let us know in the gift message section when you place your order.
The gift box will also have the following message written inside the lid:
In fact, you opening up this box has changed the world a little bit.
Not only are you reducing plastic in your home...
you’re also giving back to charities helping children and young people with mental health challenges.
Enjoy your gifts! With love x
1x Shampoo bar and 2 x Rhubarb and Ginger Brûlée soaps
An award winning shampoo bar that gives you moisturising, hydrating ingredients and soft, shiny hair without the waxy residue? Yes please.
'The future of shampoo' GRAZIA
- MOISTURE RICH FORMULA - plant oils nourish your hair for shine and less tangles
- HYDRATES - cold processed ingredients give you manageable, soft and shiny hair without waxy residue
- ULTRA MILD, PH BALANCED formulation - gentle on your hair and scalp
- LASTS 60-80 WASHES - twice as long as a liquid shampoo
- SHINE AND RADIANCE from English artisan brewed beer, adds amino acids - your hair’s building blocks
- UNIQUE SHAPE AVOIDS MUSH! Ensures you can store on its end away from water - no mush or aluminium tins necessary
- IDEAL FOR TRAVELLING - no liquids
- ZERO PLASTIC, recyclable packaging, vegan, cruelty free, sulphate free nourishing shampoo bar
- OMEGA 3 RICH, ORGANIC English flaxseed oil nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp
- Natural POMEGRANATE AND MINT scent combine to uplift the spirits
- Works on most hair types, especially coloured, heat styled hair and sensitive scalps
- For long term use with a conditioner (we're working on a conditioner bar too!)
- AS SEEN IN: Vogue, Glamour, Grazia, Red magazine
- 100% happy hair guarantee or your money back
How to use:
- Lather the bar in your hands first, then massage the lather into your hair and scalp
- You’ll probably need a few goes to cover all your hair, especially if you have thick or long hair
- You might need to add more water to your hair to let the lather go further
- Rinse your hair and condition as normal (we’re working on a conditioner bar too!)
- Keep your bar on its shorter end and away from water in between washes
coconut derived sodium cocoyl isethionate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aqua, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, glycerin, linum usitatissimum (organic cold pressed flax seed oil), artisan beer, parfum (pomegranate and mint), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
As seen in
ALL ABOUT OUR SOAP
- Naturally antibacterial
- Hand made in England
- Vegan + palm free ingredients
Sodium oleate (derived from rapeseed), sodium stearate (derived from sunflowers), sodium cocoate (derived from coconut), aqua, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium imminodisuccinate, rhubarb and ginger parfum (non allergenic)
I was always dubious about shampoo and conditioner bars, but this is fab! It takes while to get used to and feels a little different when you’re washing it but always feels lovely and soft and shiny once it’s dries and smells great too! I would recommend buying a couple of the conditioner bars to go with the shampoo as it bigger and lasts much longer
What can I say? I ordered the shampoo and conditioner bars on recommendation from a work colleague. I have very fine, long straight hair, that falls into the classic rats tails. From the first use I am amazed at condition of my hair! The shampoo bar leaves my hair squeaky clean (reminds me of the Sunday night hair wash as a child in the late 70s) and the conditioner just leaves my hair so naturally soft, and absolutely no slippery silicone heaviness or artificial scent. I live in hard water area, and it still lathers really well. The bars are beautifully made and will last for ages. Highly recommend both bars. Oh, and no more 'rats tails'!
I also receive significant support from local mental health services, so the charity is really close to my heart too.
My hair is so soft and feels cleaner for longer. It smells great too.
It’s a bit strange at first as the shampoo doesn’t lather up in the same way as other shampoos but I learned that that’s because it doesn’t have unnecessary chemicals in it that could harm your hair / cause a build-up.
I also love the fact that the company donate to charities; the bars come in plastic-free packaging and the products are cruelty-free.
I have tried lots of shampoo bars and this is by far the best. It lathers up so easily and leaves my hair feeling really clean. Other shampoo bars have left my hair feeling a bit tacky, even after a thorough rinse but not with this bar. This one has a great shape too which makes it even easier to apply it to your hair. And when I thought it couldn’t get better I then found out they donate to support young people’s mental health. Have just signed up to the subscription - thank you for your product!
This soap is no ordinary soap, it’s very special and thoughtfully made with love. It smells and feels amazing! I love it