Nut and Noggin Gift Set
Q: Hands up who fancies a gorgeous gift set filled with award winning plastic free beauty and haircare?
A: Everyone! Our brand new 100% plastic free gift set can be sent to your friends and family directly, or to your door just for you!
£2 from every purchase goes to our mental health charities.
We can add a personal, handwritten gift message, or leave a blank little card in your pack if you prefer! Just let us know in the gift message section when you place your order.
The gift box will also have the following message written inside the lid:
In fact, you opening up this box has changed the world a little bit.
Not only are you reducing plastic in your home...
you’re also giving back to charities helping children and young people with mental health challenges.
Enjoy your gifts! With love x
1x Shampoo bar and 2 x Rhubarb and Ginger Brûlée soaps
An award winning shampoo bar that gives you moisturising, hydrating ingredients and soft, shiny hair without the waxy residue? Yes please.
'The future of shampoo' GRAZIA
- MOISTURE RICH FORMULA - plant oils nourish your hair for shine and less tangles
- HYDRATES - cold processed ingredients give you manageable, soft and shiny hair without waxy residue
- ULTRA MILD, PH BALANCED formulation - gentle on your hair and scalp
- LASTS 60-80 WASHES - twice as long as a liquid shampoo
- SHINE AND RADIANCE from English artisan brewed beer, adds amino acids - your hair’s building blocks
- UNIQUE SHAPE AVOIDS MUSH! Ensures you can store on its end away from water - no mush or aluminium tins necessary
- IDEAL FOR TRAVELLING - no liquids
- ZERO PLASTIC, recyclable packaging, vegan, cruelty free, sulphate free nourishing shampoo bar
- OMEGA 3 RICH, ORGANIC English flaxseed oil nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp
- Natural POMEGRANATE AND MINT scent combine to uplift the spirits
- Works on most hair types, especially coloured, heat styled hair and sensitive scalps
- For long term use with a conditioner (we're working on a conditioner bar too!)
- AS SEEN IN: Vogue, Glamour, Grazia, Red magazine
- 100% happy hair guarantee or your money back
How to use:
- Lather the bar in your hands first, then massage the lather into your hair and scalp
- You’ll probably need a few goes to cover all your hair, especially if you have thick or long hair
- You might need to add more water to your hair to let the lather go further
- Rinse your hair and condition as normal (we’re working on a conditioner bar too!)
- Keep your bar on its shorter end and away from water in between washes
coconut derived sodium cocoyl isethionate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aqua, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, glycerin, linum usitatissimum (organic cold pressed flax seed oil), artisan beer, parfum (pomegranate and mint), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
As seen in
ALL ABOUT OUR SOAP
- Naturally antibacterial
- Hand made in England
- Vegan + palm free ingredients
Sodium oleate (derived from rapeseed), sodium stearate (derived from sunflowers), sodium cocoate (derived from coconut), aqua, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium imminodisuccinate, rhubarb and ginger parfum (non allergenic)
I have been using shampoo and conditioner bars for the past year and have struggled to find a product that doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped and dry. The Nut and Noggin products lather well, and leave my hair feeling soft and shiny. They cost more, but they are worth the extra.
Absolutely fantastic products. I have just finished my first shampoo bar and it has exceeded my expectations, lasted twice as long as a bottle of shampoo, no plastic and my hair feels in much better condition. Win, win! Just ordered a conditioner bar too so looking forward to trying that too.
We've tried a number of conditioner bars and the one from Nut and Noggin is by far the best. It smells beautiful and seems to be really good for both our hair colours and types (very different!). With the last couple of conditioner bars we tried, my hair was easily tangled and knotted, to such an extent that I was considering going back to a bottled brand I'd used before trying to use more sustainable options; however, I gave this bar a go and my hair's never felt happier and smoother! The bars seem expensive but are good quality and last for ages - I've just had to delay our scheduled delivery because our initial order is still going strong. We will continue to use N&N because they make the best shampoo and conditioner, not just because they make eco-friendly products, which was the initial draw.
We've tried a number of shampoo bars and the one from Nut and Noggin is by far the best. It smells beautiful and seems to be really good for both our hair colours and types (very different!). The bars seem expensive but are good quality and last for ages - I've just had to delay our scheduled delivery because our initial order is still going strong. We will continue to use N&N because they make the best shampoo and conditioner, not just because they make eco-friendly products, which was the initial draw.
I was a little sceptical about using this as I have very long curly hair that can easily become a horrible, tangled mess, but it works far better than the supposedly "moisturising and detangling" conventional shampoo I was using before!