Nut and Noggin sulphate free shampoo bar for hair - pomegranate and mint
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL UK ORDERS.
100% Happy Hair guarantee or your money back.
'The future of shampoo' GRAZIA
A shampoo bar that gives you moisturising, hydrating ingredients and soft, shiny hair without the waxy residue? Yes please.
- MOISTURE RICH FORMULA - plant oils nourish your hair for shine and less tangles
- HYDRATES - cold processed ingredients give you manageable, soft and shiny hair without waxy residue
- ULTRA MILD, PH BALANCED formulation - gentle on your hair and scalp
- SHINE AND RADIANCE from English artisan brewed beer, adds amino acids - your hair’s building blocks
- Lasts twice as long as a liquid shampoo and saves x3 plastic bottles from being made
- UNIQUE SHAPE AVOIDS MUSH! Ensures you can store on its end away from water - no mush or aluminium tins necessary
- IDEAL FOR TRAVELLING - no liquids
- ZERO PLASTIC, recyclable packaging, vegan, cruelty free, sulphate free nourishing shampoo bar
- OMEGA 3 RICH, ORGANIC English flaxseed oil nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp
'Favourite shampoo bar yet' Red magazine
'A game changer' Glamour
- Natural POMEGRANATE AND MINT scent combine to uplift the spirits
- Works on most hair types, especially coloured, heat styled hair and sensitive scalps
- For long term use with a conditioner (we're working on a conditioner bar too!)
- AS SEEN IN: Vogue, Glamour, Grazia, Red magazine
- 100% happy hair guarantee or your money back
- FREE P&P in the UK
How to use:
- Lather the bar in your hands first, then massage the lather into your hair and scalp
- You’ll probably need a few goes to cover all your hair, especially if you have thick or long hair
- You might need to add more water to your hair to let the lather go further
- Rinse your hair and condition as normal (we’re working on a conditioner bar too!)
- Keep your bar on its shorter end and away from water in between washes
As seen in
coconut derived sodium cocoyl isethionate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aqua, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, glycerin, linum usitatissimum (organic cold pressed flax seed oil), artisan beer, parfum (pomegranate and mint), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
PEOPLE ALSO BOUGHT..
After trying some shampoo bars in the past, that made my hair feel like straw, I was thrilled when I tried the Nut & Noggin shampoo bar. It has a wonderful creamy lather when massaging it into your hair. It doesn't strip your hair of oils like some others do, but leaves your hair feeling nourished without any waxy residue. Highly recommend.
Only the conditioner showed up, no shampoo. I emailed and had no response. I cancelled my subscription and gave reason and got no response.
I love both the shampoo and conditioner. The best conditioner I have tried, after several other bars - I will not be changing. A lovely smell and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. They may seem pricey but are great value in light of how many months they last. My daughter is also using the conditioner and has also been converted!
I have been using shampoo and conditioner bars for the past year and have struggled to find a product that doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped and dry. The Nut and Noggin products lather well, and leave my hair feeling soft and shiny. They cost more, but they are worth the extra.
Absolutely fantastic products. I have just finished my first shampoo bar and it has exceeded my expectations, lasted twice as long as a bottle of shampoo, no plastic and my hair feels in much better condition. Win, win! Just ordered a conditioner bar too so looking forward to trying that too.