Nut and Noggin sulphate free shampoo bar for hair - pomegranate and mint
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL UK ORDERS.
100% Happy Hair guarantee or your money back.
'The future of shampoo' GRAZIA
A shampoo bar that gives you moisturising, hydrating ingredients and soft, shiny hair without the waxy residue? Yes please.
- MOISTURE RICH FORMULA - plant oils nourish your hair for shine and less tangles
- HYDRATES - cold processed ingredients give you manageable, soft and shiny hair without waxy residue
- ULTRA MILD, PH BALANCED formulation - gentle on your hair and scalp
- SHINE AND RADIANCE from English artisan brewed beer, adds amino acids - your hair’s building blocks
- Lasts twice as long as a liquid shampoo and saves x3 plastic bottles from being made
- UNIQUE SHAPE AVOIDS MUSH! Ensures you can store on its end away from water - no mush or aluminium tins necessary
- IDEAL FOR TRAVELLING - no liquids
- ZERO PLASTIC, recyclable packaging, vegan, cruelty free, sulphate free nourishing shampoo bar
- OMEGA 3 RICH, ORGANIC English flaxseed oil nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp
'Favourite shampoo bar yet' Red magazine
'A game changer' Glamour
- Natural POMEGRANATE AND MINT scent combine to uplift the spirits
- Works on most hair types, especially coloured, heat styled hair and sensitive scalps
- For long term use with a conditioner (we're working on a conditioner bar too!)
- AS SEEN IN: Vogue, Glamour, Grazia, Red magazine
- 100% happy hair guarantee or your money back
- FREE P&P in the UK
How to use:
- Lather the bar in your hands first, then massage the lather into your hair and scalp
- You’ll probably need a few goes to cover all your hair, especially if you have thick or long hair
- You might need to add more water to your hair to let the lather go further
- Rinse your hair and condition as normal (we’re working on a conditioner bar too!)
- Keep your bar on its shorter end and away from water in between washes
As seen in
coconut derived sodium cocoyl isethionate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aqua, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, glycerin, linum usitatissimum (organic cold pressed flax seed oil), artisan beer, parfum (pomegranate and mint), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
PEOPLE ALSO BOUGHT..
I have been using shampoo and conditioner bars for the past year and have struggled to find a product that doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped and dry. The Nut and Noggin products lather well, and leave my hair feeling soft and shiny. They cost more, but they are worth the extra.
Absolutely fantastic products. I have just finished my first shampoo bar and it has exceeded my expectations, lasted twice as long as a bottle of shampoo, no plastic and my hair feels in much better condition. Win, win! Just ordered a conditioner bar too so looking forward to trying that too.
We've tried a number of conditioner bars and the one from Nut and Noggin is by far the best. It smells beautiful and seems to be really good for both our hair colours and types (very different!). With the last couple of conditioner bars we tried, my hair was easily tangled and knotted, to such an extent that I was considering going back to a bottled brand I'd used before trying to use more sustainable options; however, I gave this bar a go and my hair's never felt happier and smoother! The bars seem expensive but are good quality and last for ages - I've just had to delay our scheduled delivery because our initial order is still going strong. We will continue to use N&N because they make the best shampoo and conditioner, not just because they make eco-friendly products, which was the initial draw.
We've tried a number of shampoo bars and the one from Nut and Noggin is by far the best. It smells beautiful and seems to be really good for both our hair colours and types (very different!). The bars seem expensive but are good quality and last for ages - I've just had to delay our scheduled delivery because our initial order is still going strong. We will continue to use N&N because they make the best shampoo and conditioner, not just because they make eco-friendly products, which was the initial draw.
I was a little sceptical about using this as I have very long curly hair that can easily become a horrible, tangled mess, but it works far better than the supposedly "moisturising and detangling" conventional shampoo I was using before!