How to use a shampoo bar
Our mission is to get everyone using plastic free hair care.
Even if you're a little bit scared of shampoo bars (like we were), here are a few top tips that'll help you get the most from your Nut and Noggin bar:
1. Recycle or upcycle your packaging (we made it beautiful so you can use it again).
2. Wet your hair in the shower or bath.
3. With wet hands, rub the shampoo bar between your hands to produce some good lather and suds. Then with the lather on your hands, gently massage it into your head and hair.
4. You might find you need to lather up a couple of times if you're in a hard water area or if like us, you have thicker hair.
5. Make sure you give your scalp a good massage too, as the oils in the shampoo bar will give it condition and make everything feel lovely. This also helps with hair growth and dandruff.
6. Rinse your hair and condition if needed (we're working on a conditioner bar for our next launch!).
7. Stand your shampoo bar on its end and somewhere dry to keep it lasting longer between washes.
8. Enjoy soft, smooth and tangle free locks and just watch those heads turn!