Award winning shampoo bar and conditioner bar set from Nut and Noggin | Vegan | SLS free |
'The future of shampoo' Grazia
✔️ Recommended by beauty editors for soft, shiny hair
✔️ Plastic free packaging (saving on x4 plastic bottles)
✔️ Vegan, SLS and cruelty free ingredients
✔️ Hand made in England with love ❤️
✔️ Gives back £1.50 per purchase to charities helping young people facing grief, depression and anxiety
FREE P&P and no quibble returns.
A shampoo bar that gives you moisturising, hydrating ingredients and soft, shiny hair without the waxy residue? Yes please.
'Best Shampoo Bar' Bazaar Best in Beauty Awards
- MOISTURE RICH FORMULA - plant oils nourish your hair for shine and less tangles
- HYDRATES - cold processed ingredients give you manageable, soft and shiny hair without waxy residue
- ULTRA MILD, PH BALANCED formulation - gentle on your hair and scalp
- SHINE AND RADIANCE from English artisan brewed beer, adds amino acids - your hair’s building blocks
- Shampoo bar lasts twice as long as a liquid shampoo and saves x4 plastic bottles from being made
- UNIQUE SHAPE AVOIDS MUSH! Ensures you can store on its end away from water - no mush or aluminium tins necessary
- IDEAL FOR TRAVELLING - no liquids
- ZERO PLASTIC, recyclable packaging, vegan, cruelty free, sulphate free nourishing shampoo bar
- OMEGA 3 RICH, ORGANIC English flaxseed oil nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp
'Favourite shampoo bar yet' Red magazine
'A game changer' Glamour
- Natural POMEGRANATE AND MINT scent combine to uplift the spirits
- Works on most hair types, especially coloured, heat styled hair and sensitive scalps
- AS SEEN IN: Vogue, Glamour, Grazia, Red magazine
- Subscribe and get your first conditioner bar FREE
- 100% happy hair guarantee or your money back
- FREE P&P in the UK
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER:
PEOPLE ALSO BOUGHT:
NUT AND NOGGIN GIFT SET
I have been using shampoo and conditioner bars for the past year and have struggled to find a product that doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped and dry. The Nut and Noggin products lather well, and leave my hair feeling soft and shiny. They cost more, but they are worth the extra.
Absolutely fantastic products. I have just finished my first shampoo bar and it has exceeded my expectations, lasted twice as long as a bottle of shampoo, no plastic and my hair feels in much better condition. Win, win! Just ordered a conditioner bar too so looking forward to trying that too.
We've tried a number of conditioner bars and the one from Nut and Noggin is by far the best. It smells beautiful and seems to be really good for both our hair colours and types (very different!). With the last couple of conditioner bars we tried, my hair was easily tangled and knotted, to such an extent that I was considering going back to a bottled brand I'd used before trying to use more sustainable options; however, I gave this bar a go and my hair's never felt happier and smoother! The bars seem expensive but are good quality and last for ages - I've just had to delay our scheduled delivery because our initial order is still going strong. We will continue to use N&N because they make the best shampoo and conditioner, not just because they make eco-friendly products, which was the initial draw.
We've tried a number of shampoo bars and the one from Nut and Noggin is by far the best. It smells beautiful and seems to be really good for both our hair colours and types (very different!). The bars seem expensive but are good quality and last for ages - I've just had to delay our scheduled delivery because our initial order is still going strong. We will continue to use N&N because they make the best shampoo and conditioner, not just because they make eco-friendly products, which was the initial draw.
I was a little sceptical about using this as I have very long curly hair that can easily become a horrible, tangled mess, but it works far better than the supposedly "moisturising and detangling" conventional shampoo I was using before!