How to use a solid shampoo bar for the first time
5 months ago
We've had some customers asking about how to use a solid shampoo bar, so we thought we'd make a little video to show you what we think. Have a read through our top tips or click on the video below.
If you're switching from a liquid shampoo to a solid shampoo bar, or if you're already using a plastic free shampoo bar, you might find this useful.
Our packaging is super cute and 100% plastic free and recyclable.
How to use a solid shampoo bar for the first time:
1. First of all, wet your hair in the shower or the bath as you normally would when you wash your hair.
2. Then we find that if you lather up a Nut and Noggin bar in your hands first, it works for best results.
3. So, lather in your hands then massage the lather into your hair in sections.
4. Make sure you wet your hair again if you need to lather up a few times; Nut and Noggin shampoo bars are sulphate free, which means they don't dry our your hair and scalp, but they are lower foam, which is something to be aware of.
That said, lots of customers are surprised with how many bubbles they get with our coconut derived shampoo bar.
5. Once you've massaged all your hair and scalp thoroughly, just rinse your hair and condition and style as normal. That's it!
If you'd like our tips on avoiding frizzy hair in winter, we wrote about that here.
We hope you found these tips useful, what are your top tips so you have for using your shampoo bar?
We'd love to know, just comment below...