5 ways we're aiming to deal with lockdown
3 months ago
We’re not really in to New year’s resolutions but this year we’re giving up COFFEE. At least for January anyway…if you’re a flat white lover who’s been there you know just how painful this is!
Are you taking on any New Year challenges right now? Or will you just hunker down and get on with the January cards we’ve been dealt?
Lockdown can be tough, but here are 5 ways we’re aiming to deal with it this time.
- Making sure we move and get fresh air EVERY DAY.
- Being kind to ourselves - using affirmations and positive self talk when our mind starts chattering.
- Practicing yoga and remembering to BREATHE deeply.
- Reading The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle for the tenth time.
- If in doubt, we have a list of positive friends to FaceTime!
What little things are you doing to nurture yourself right now?
We’d love to know and we’ll share our faves with you on Instagram.
Nut and Noggin x
P.s. did you know that thanks to your help in 2020, we donated thousands of £££ to charities helping young people and children facing mental health issues like grief, depression and anxiety. THANK YOU!