Nut and Noggin Gift Set
Q: Hands up who fancies a gorgeous gift set filled with award winning plastic free beauty and haircare?
A: Everyone! Our brand new 100% plastic free gift set can be sent to your friends and family directly, or to your door just for you!
£2 from every purchase goes to our mental health charities.
We can add a personal, handwritten gift message, or leave a blank little card in your pack if you prefer! Just let us know in the gift message section when you place your order.
The gift box will also have the following message written inside the lid:
In fact, you opening up this box has changed the world a little bit.
Not only are you reducing plastic in your home...
you’re also giving back to charities helping children and young people with mental health challenges.
Enjoy your gifts! With love x
1x Shampoo bar and 2 x Rhubarb and Ginger Brûlée soaps
An award winning shampoo bar that gives you moisturising, hydrating ingredients and soft, shiny hair without the waxy residue? Yes please.
'The future of shampoo' GRAZIA
- MOISTURE RICH FORMULA - plant oils nourish your hair for shine and less tangles
- HYDRATES - cold processed ingredients give you manageable, soft and shiny hair without waxy residue
- ULTRA MILD, PH BALANCED formulation - gentle on your hair and scalp
- LASTS 60-80 WASHES - twice as long as a liquid shampoo
- SHINE AND RADIANCE from English artisan brewed beer, adds amino acids - your hair’s building blocks
- UNIQUE SHAPE AVOIDS MUSH! Ensures you can store on its end away from water - no mush or aluminium tins necessary
- IDEAL FOR TRAVELLING - no liquids
- ZERO PLASTIC, recyclable packaging, vegan, cruelty free, sulphate free nourishing shampoo bar
- OMEGA 3 RICH, ORGANIC English flaxseed oil nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp
- Natural POMEGRANATE AND MINT scent combine to uplift the spirits
- Works on most hair types, especially coloured, heat styled hair and sensitive scalps
- For long term use with a conditioner (we're working on a conditioner bar too!)
- AS SEEN IN: Vogue, Glamour, Grazia, Red magazine
- 100% happy hair guarantee or your money back
How to use:
- Lather the bar in your hands first, then massage the lather into your hair and scalp
- You’ll probably need a few goes to cover all your hair, especially if you have thick or long hair
- You might need to add more water to your hair to let the lather go further
- Rinse your hair and condition as normal (we’re working on a conditioner bar too!)
- Keep your bar on its shorter end and away from water in between washes
coconut derived sodium cocoyl isethionate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aqua, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, glycerin, linum usitatissimum (organic cold pressed flax seed oil), artisan beer, parfum (pomegranate and mint), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
As seen in
ALL ABOUT OUR SOAP
- Naturally antibacterial
- Hand made in England
- Vegan + palm free ingredients
Sodium oleate (derived from rapeseed), sodium stearate (derived from sunflowers), sodium cocoate (derived from coconut), aqua, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium imminodisuccinate, rhubarb and ginger parfum (non allergenic)
I have used this for a little while, finding it after trying various solid shampoos in a bid to be more plastic-free. Went back to a high-end brand moisturising / repair shampoo after having my hair coloured as I was trying to stop it from drying out - what a mistake! My hair has been like straw for months so I finally went back to this and only three washes later the difference is hugely noticeable! Softer, less knotty hair, shiner and far fewer fly-aways. I won’t stray again!!
Love this bar, takes a couple of washes to work out how to use for the best results. I make it quite wet and rub onto my hands and also straight onto my hair, moisturising and doesn’t weigh hair down. I have fine wavy colour treated hair.
I’ve tried EVERYTHING but come back to Nut & Noggin every time and now that there is conditioner, this combo is sublime. I’m in a hard water area so do a lemon rinse now and again but this really is the best shampoo. Great delivery and lovely customer service. Cheers!
Bought this for my husband who rates it as being very good.
I've been using the shampoo for well over a year. Great great product